Cookies are information deposited in the terminal equipment of an Internet user by the server of the website he or she visits. They are then used by the said site to send information to the Internet user’s browser and allow the latter to send information back to the site of origin (for example, a session identifier or the choice of language).
Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information contained in it.
There are permanent cookies and temporary cookies. Some remain on your terminal until they expire or you delete them; others disappear as soon as you leave a site.
During your visit to our website, cookies may be installed on your terminal.
Don’t worry, this is not about spying on you.
Just know that there are cookies strictly necessary for the communication between you and the site, others are dedicated to the analysis of our audience, some are intended to ensure the interactivity of the site, and the last ones would allow us, as well as our potential partners, to offer you a personalized advertising. But we do not use them (not even if you check the box).
The cookies we currently use are mainly for statistical purposes.
On your first visit (and subsequent visits if you delete your browsing data regularly), you will be prompted to choose the nature of the cookies you allow.
You can change this initial setting at any time by clicking right here.
5. If you don’t like cookies
Most browsers – and many third-party extensions – now allow you to easily delete cookies, or even block them in whole or in part.
You can find all the information you need via your favorite search engine.
The data collected by our site are the following: title, surname, first name, billing address, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, site activity statistics (pages viewed, products viewed, shopping carts abandoned, etc.).
1. Accountability for processing
As the administrator of this website, CÉCILE GAY LOPPINET, is responsible for processing your personal data.
In the event that you do not find the means to rectify, consult or delete your data on this page, you can write to the data protection officer at cecile.gay.loppinet[@]gmail.com
2. Purpose of processing
We will only access your personal data for the following purposes:
– Management of the content of the website;
– Management of orders;
– Management of the communication between us;
– Tracking your journey through our website;
– Audience analysis.
3. Legal basis for processing
We will only use the personal data that you have requested to provide to us in one of the following cases:
– If you have knowingly consented to the processing operations.
– If the performance of a contract of sale between us requires us to use your personal data (for any purpose, e.g. to send you your package);
– If we are bound by legal and regulatory obligations that require the processing of the personal data concerned.
The personal data that we collect are intended for us, to the exclusion of any unauthorized person. Nevertheless, these data are the object of transfers for the needs of functioning of our Internet site and in order to respect the contracts of sale which bind us to you (if necessary):
– Within our network of stores (for example in order to honour the collection of an order),
– To our service providers to carry out the services we entrust to them (delivery in particular).
– For technical purposes with our IT service providers (Woocommerce, Payplug), on the basis of legal instruments that comply with the RGPD and are suitable for ensuring together the protection and respect of your rights.
The retention periods that we apply to your personal data are proportionate to the purposes for which they were collected:
– Three years from the last contact from you, or if necessary, from the end of the commercial relationship increased by the duration of the legal requirements;
– In the case of concluded contracts, the data is kept for the duration of the business relationship plus the duration of the legal requirements.
– Thirteen months from the date of installation of cookies on your device;
– Ten years from the conclusion of the contract for an amount greater than 120€ for accounting purposes;
– One year from the receipt of the request for access, rectification, deletion, limitation;
– Six years from the receipt of the request for the right to object.
– In the case of a request made by e-mail, the data is kept for the time required to process the request, plus the legal limitation period.
– Regarding the creation of an account on our website, the data is kept for three years from the last contact from your side, or otherwise the date of creation of the profile.
– Concerning the registration to a newsletter, until the withdrawal of his consent or otherwise three years from the last contact from you
The retention periods presented may be increased by the applicable legal requirements.
The protection of your confidentiality is and will always remain for us an absolute imperative.
In terms of our organization, we assure you that an unauthorized person will never have access to your confidential data.
At the technical level, we made sure that our main IT providers (Woocommerce and Payplug) was able to guarantee an optimal level of security against any degradation, loss, access or disclosure of your data to unauthorized third parties.
Notwithstanding this commitment, the security measures implemented, however draconian they may be, cannot prevent all risks of misappropriation or hacking, and we cannot, if necessary, be held responsible for such a violation in our capacity as data controller.
In this case and in accordance with the regulations in force relating to the protection of personal data, we undertake to inform you as soon as possible, and to duly notify the CNIL.
You can use the email below to update your contact information:
You can delete your personal information and any other data you have entrusted to our website at any time. Beware, this decision is irrevocable and will delete your account. You will no longer be able to access it, and you will lose access to your past orders.